Follow along memrise course to the Korean grammar course at www.YourKoreanGuide.com
1. Each of the words has an audio recording to go with.
2. The words later in the course were selected with their underlying hanja in mind.
3. "quotes" indicate spoken things, noting whether it is half form or full form.
4. (Things in parenthesis) are explanations or for clarification
5. And - dashes separate different meanings
Questions or issues, email me at motivatekorean @ gmail . com
Welcome to Memrise!
Join millions of people who are already learning for free on Memrise! It’s fast, it’s fun and it’s mind-bogglingly effective.