Level 5 Level 7
5 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
(11) 1889 - 1976. German philosopher who contributed to existential phenomenology and developed an influential, idiosyncratic philosophy of Being, Time, and Existence.
(12) 1711 - 1776. Scottish philosopher, economist, and historian. Developed an empiricistic and sceptical philosophy. Played a central part in the Scottish Enlightenment.
(13) 1889 - 1951. Austrian philosopher. Developed his philosophy from the point of view of language and logic.
(14) 1596 - 1650. French mathematician and philosopher. Often considered founder of modern philosophy and continental rationalism. Father of analytical geometry.
Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
(15) 1646 - 1716. German mathematician and philosopher. Made deep contributions to logic, metaphysics, physics, ethics, and theology. Co-discoverer of the calculus.