Level 22 Level 24
Level 23

2201 - 2300


100 words 0 ignored

Ready to learn       Ready to review

Ignore words

Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.

All None

Ignore?
那人太阳穴上贴了一块膏药,看上去像个卡通人物
The man looks like a cartoon character with a plaster on his temple.
那架喷气式飞机低飞掠过房顶, 隆隆声把大家吓了一跳
The jet zoomed low over the houses, frightening everyone.
这些优异的成绩给我们全体工作人员带来了莫大的光荣
These excellent results reflect great credit on all our staff.
庄园主宅第是一栋环抱在美丽的花园中的大理石房子
The manor is a marble house surrounded by a beautiful garden.
这块地毯已经脏得辨认不出原来的颜色了
The carpet was badly stained, to such an extent that (ie so much that) you couldn't tell its original colour.
各反对党指责修建新机场是浪费纳税人的金钱
The opposition parties have condemned the new airport as a waste of taxpayers' money.
开出鲜艳花朵的爬藤植物瀑布般悬挂在花园墙上
Climbing plants with their bright flowers hung in cascades over the garden wall.
美国的公共教育史起源于早期拓荒者的社会
The history of public education in the United States dates from the society of the early pioneers.
工会运动旨在争取更高的工资和更好的工作条件
The Trade Union Movement works to obtain higher wages and better conditions.
如果你们不是很熟的话,问别人薪水多少是很不礼貌的
It's bad manners to ask other's salary if you are not very familiar.
热天穿棉布之类有渗透性的材料制成的衣服最为适宜
In hot weather cloths made of a porous material like cotton are best.
美利坚合众国保证合众国各州实行共和政体
The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government.
吉姆在物理考试中作弊却逃避了惩罚, 麦克则受到责备
Jim got away with cheating in the physics test, while Mike was scolded.
他们这些颠覆性的思想是对我们年轻人的精神污染
They are contaminating the minds of our young people with these subversive ideas.
现在场景转到仓库,行凶者正埋伏在那里伺机行动
And now the scene shifts to the warehouse, where the murderer is lying in wait.
财务董事派人带话说,她因不能出席会议而向大家道歉
The Finance Director sends her apology and is unable to attend the meeting.
我不知道他着了什么魔,在那条热闹的街上把车子开得这么快
I don't know what possessed him to drive so fast down that busy street.
我们赢得了合同,但是却经过了多次不屈不挠的谈判才达到目的
We won the contract but only through a lot of tough negotiating.
这种炎热的天气在夜晚尚能忍受,但白天就令人感到呼吸困难
The heat was tolerable at night but suffocating during the day.
那是我以前最喜欢的饭馆,但近来烹饪水平已大不如前了
It used to be my favourite restaurant but the standard of cooking has fallen off recently.
我真希望我们能够看到更多新的电视节目,而不是翻来覆去的那几个老节目
I wish we could see more new programmes on television, not repeats all the time.
有人指定拉姆奇夫人把钱装在一只纸盒子里,并把纸板盒放在她的门外边
Mrs Ramsay was instructed to place the money in a cardboard box and to leave it outside her door.
我已写一封抱怨信给国家铁路部门,总得有人要支持提高服务标准
I've written a letter of complaint to State Rail; somebody has got to carry the banner for better standards of service.
规范语法阐述的是该派语法学家认为的某语言的口语或书面语的标准形式
A normative grammar of a language describes how its authors think the language should be spoken or written.
我的未完成的过去,从后边缠绕到我身上,使我难于死去。请从它那里释放了我吧
qi3ng zo4ng ta1 na4 li shi4 fa4ng le wo3 ba###Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult.
这世上有些人把整个时间花费于搜寻正义,却腾不出时间来付诸实践
Some folks in this world spend their whole time hunting after righteousness and can not find any time to practice it.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
你住在哪儿?
Where do you live?
多好的主意!
What a swell idea!
你太过分了!
You've gone too far!
接着怎么样了?
What happened then?
你想喝茶吗?
Would you like a cup of tea?
那儿怎么样?
What is it like there?
这里谁负责?
Who is in charge here?
我说清楚了吗?
Am I making myself clear?
你做什么工作?
What's your job?
猪已喂过了吗?
Have the pigs been fed yet?
你懂挪威语吗?
Do you know Norwegian?
这是谁的钢笔?
Whose pen is this?
你要橘子水吗?
Would you like some orange?
我看上去怎么样?
How do I look?
我能试穿一下吗?
May I try it on?
他下班回家了吗?
Is he home from work?
喔!多累的一天!
duo1 le4i de yi1 tia1n!###Oh, what a tiring day!
那个掸子很脏
That duster is very dirty.
他遍体鳞伤
He was black and blue all over.
这门闩不牢
This door won't latch properly.
你的约会怎么样?
How was your date?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think of it?
你赚了多少钱?
How much money did you make?
你选哪本书?
Which one of the books is your pick?
你喜欢香港吗?
How do you like Hong Kong?
祝您新年快乐!
A happy new year to you!
明天上午行吗?
Is tomorrow morning any good?
你认为你能来吗?
Do you think you can come?
请问我搞对了吗?
Have I got it right, please?
对不起;请原谅
I beg your pardon.
星期天对你合适吗?
Will Sunday suit you?
出去吃晚餐如何?
How about going out for dinner?
鱼通过鳃呼吸
A fish breathes through its gills.
她拍落几绺头发
She patted down a few wisps of hair.
你们有空房间吗?
Do you have a room available?
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Would you do me a favor?
我不愿再见到你!
I don't want to see your face!
谁迟到谁倒霉!
Woe betide anyone who arrives late!
你去哪里度假了?
Where did you go for your vacation?
糟糕!我把伞丢了
Damnation! I've lost my umbrella.
出国要多少钱?
How much does it cost to go abroad?
春天嫩芽初绽
The new buds appear in the spring.
你的牛排要几分熟?
How do you want your steak?
你会说什么语言?
What languages can you speak?
你有一件黑夹克吗?
Do you have a black jacket?
你要出来散散步吗?
Are you coming out for a walk?
你喜欢姜汁啤酒吗?
Do you like ginger beer?
海鸥在大海上飞翔
Gull flies over the sea.
你喜欢流行音乐吗?
Do you like popular music?
池塘里有些芦苇
There are some reeds in the pond.
久旱使青草枯萎
The long drought scorched the grass.
请把账单给我好吗?
Could I have the bill, please?
你的衣服是什么颜色?
What color is your dress?
卸货需要多久?
How long will the discharge of the cargo take?
你拿到火车票了吗?
Have you got your train ticket?
你一共欠我68.03英镑
You owe me 68.03 altogether.
再给你倒杯茶好吗?
Can I pour you another cup of tea?
我用了一柄长柄汤杓
I use a soup ladle.
没关系。有什么事?
yo3u she2n me shi4?!###It doesn't matter!###What's up?
我想我已说清楚了?
I suppose I've made myself clear?
请帮我喂我的猫好吗?
Will you feed my cat for me?
能给我一张纸吗?
Would you please give me a piece of paper?
你刚才指的是什么?
What were you alluding to just now?
法官把囚犯释放了
The judge discharged the prisoner.
狮子长着黄褐色棕毛
A lion has tawny mane.
你知道怎么挤牛奶吗?
Do you know how to milk a cow?
目前生意萧条不振
Business is slack just now.
你能借给我五美元吗?
Can you lend me five dollars?
圆的轴线是其直径
The axis of a circle is its diameter.
你喜欢我的家常菜吗?
Did you enjoy my home cooking?
婴儿在8点钟出生
The baby was born on 8 o'clock.
你猜我今天碰见谁了?
Guess who I bumped into today?
你知道你在做什么吗?
What do you think you are doing?