Level 25 Level 27
Level 26

2501 - 2600


100 words 0 ignored

Ready to learn       Ready to review

Ignore words

Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.

All None

Ignore?
衣, 食, 住所是生活的基本必需品
Food, clothing and shelter are all basic necessities of life.
空气中有熏衣草和迷迭香花的味道
There is a lavender scent and rosemary scent in the air.
父亲有时候带着手杖出去散步
My father sometimes goes out for a stroll with a stick in his hand.
你读了有关信息革命的那篇文章没有?
Have you read the article on information revolution?
五, 四, 三, 二, 一, 零!###我们升空了!
wo3 men she1ng ko1ng le! Five, four, three, two, one, zero!###We have lift-off!
你把玩具玩儿完了以後放进柜子里去
Put your toys away in the cupboard, when you've finished playing.
她爱市场上的生趣,喧哗与多姿多彩
She loved the life, noise, and color of the market.
他日夜祈求上帝赋予他虔敬的心
He prayed to God night and day to endue him with the spirit of holiness.
最初她只是微笑,後来才放声大笑
First of all she just smiled, then she started to laugh.
想到还需重新考试,我就感到沮丧
The thought of having to take the exam again depressed me.
她晚了一个钟头了吧? 她就是这样
She was an hour late, was she? That's about par for the course for her.
公园对大城市的居民是大有裨益的设施
Parks are a great boon to people in big cities.
我们刚才看见的那位同志是你的老师吗?
Be the comrade whom we see just now your teacher?
她与原来的丈夫离婚十年後又复婚了
She remarried her former husband ten years after their divorce.
玛丽不但清扫房间而且也洗刷窗子
Mary not only cleaned the room but (also) washed the window.
你能相信我只花了25美元就买了一台电视吗?
Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
作者从每本卖出的书中可得10%的版税
The writer gets a 10% royalty on each copy sold of his book.
今天早晨报上有什么有趣的新闻吗?
Are there any interesting news items in the paper this morning?
我们真的处于困境——没人照顾婴儿
We are in a real fix - there is nobody to look after the baby.
处理这种困难你有什么具体的想法?
Have you any concrete thoughts on how to deal with this difficulty?
新闻——当有人咬狗,或者打劫酒店之时
News- when a man bite a dog or rob a hotel.
德语中有三性: 阳性, 阴性和中性
There are three genders in German: masculine, feminine and neuter.
公众的利益高於个人的利益
The needs of the community must take precedence over (ie must be met before) individual requirements.
我父亲总是对我做事的方式百般挑剔
My father is always finding fault with the way I do things.
古埃及的许多法老相信他们可以永生
Many Pharaohs in ancient Egypt believe they can live forever.
她踩到一块松动的石头上,扭伤了脚踝
She stepped on a loose stone and twisted her ankle.
如果你同意我的意见,就明白地回答"是”
Answer with a plain yes if you agree with me.
他买了一个鳕鱼罐头和一个三明治作晚饭
He bought a canned cod and a sandwich as supper.
听到煤气的嘶嘶声,他冲进来把它关掉
Hearing the hiss of gas, he rushed in and turned it off.
他在外面犹豫徘徊, 因过於胆怯而不敢进去
He hovered about outside, too afraid to go in.
我们(各处)找了半天, 却找不到那本书
We searched (around) for hours, but couldn't find the book.
她把新歌剧院叫作 "那讨厌的庞然大物”
She calls the new opera house that hideous erection.
此款项将用於建设新学校(的开销)
The money will go towards (the cost of) building a new school.
他是一个随和的人,但就是喜欢自吹自擂
He is an agreeable fellow, but likes to blow his own horn.
天气多好哇,咱们何不开车到海边玩玩?
It's a lovely sunny day; why don't we run down to the coast?
这沙土地利於排水, 适於种植块根作物
This gravelly soil is well drained and good for growing root crops.
摩托车手必须戴头盔保护自己免受伤害
Motorcyclists must wear helmets to shield them from injury.
许多人到国外时,都感受到文化震撼
Many people suffered from cultural shock when they came abroad.
【谚】今天能够做的事,切莫拖延到明天
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
北极熊虽然会游泳,但也是陆栖动物
Although they can swim, the polar bears are terrestrial animals.
我的铅笔钝了,你能借我把刀子削一削吗?
My pencil is blunt, could you lend me a knife to sharpen it?
戴维觉得(与别的孩子)交朋友是很难的事
David finds it hard to make friends (with other children).
那种新的发式的确使她好看一些[好看多了]
That new hairstyle really does something/a lot for her.
大火扑灭之後, 工厂只剩下个空架子了
Only the shell of the factory was left after the fire had been put out.
在凉爽的天气里轻松地散步令人心旷神怡
A brisk walk in cool weather is invigorating.
我们需要具有真知灼见的人来领导这个党
We need someone with real vision to lead the party.
雪崩发生的时候我们的处境多么危险啊!
What a precarious situation we were in when the avalanche started!
我喜欢吃水果,比如苹果,梨子,香蕉等等
I like fruits, such as apples, pears, bananas...
你撞到了我的手肘,弄坏了我正在画的图画
You jogged my elbow and spoiled what I was drawing.
我送给玛丽一个苹果换我最喜欢吃的香蕉
I gave Mary an apple in exchange for my favorite banana.
在大家到齐之後两小时,她终於姗姗来到
She finally drifted in two hours after everyone else.
他思忖著要是没有这些孩子, 将来又如何
He contemplated what the future would be like without the children.
英国广播公司计画播放莎士比亚的全部戏剧
The BBC plans to televise all Shakespeare's plays.
这帮匪徒通过他们的 连锁饭店洗赃款
The gang laundered the stolen money through their chain of restaurants.
她还没做出什麽成绩来。但她确实很努力
da4n ta1 que4 shi2 he3n nu3 li4###She hasn't had much success yet!###Mark you, she does try hard.
你认为总统会对恐怖分子的要求让步吗?
Do you think the President will give in to the terrorists' demand?
你在发动引擎时,一定要让汽车处于空档
When you start the engine, be sure the car is in neutral.
这护士照顾这位病人彷佛在照顾她爸爸似的
The nurse attends on the patient as if he were her father.
你并不认为我会相信那个可鄙的借口,是吧?
You don't expect me to believe that pitiful excuse, do you?
从三楼掉下而没有受伤,这怎么可能呢?
How was it possible to fall down from the third floor without being hurt?
他的脚稍有先天畸形,走起路来一瘸一拐
He was born with a slight deformity of the feet which made him limp.
你需用泵著实抽吸几分钟, 才能把油箱灌满
You will need to pump hard for several minutes to fill the tank.
法律禁止向18岁以下的人出售含有酒精的饮料
The law forbids the sale of alcohol to people under 18.
这台泵通过这个阀门把(容器中的)空气抽出
The pump sucks air out (of the vessel) through this valve.
我们要是买不起汽车, 也就只好不用(汽车)了
If we can't afford a car, we'll just have to do without (one).
对于他们枪杀无辜平民,人们感到义愤填膺
People are indignant by their shooting of innocent civilians.
他由於一件表现出精湛技艺的作品而受到赞扬
He was complimented on a very professional piece of work.
我的女儿十八岁了,已经长成为美丽的淑女
My daughter is eighteen years old and has grown into a beautiful lady.
我们有不同的派,例如苹果,樱桃和草莓派
We have different pies, such as apple, cherry, and strawberry pies.
她的卧室是这座嘈杂房屋中一个难得的安静之处
Her bedroom is an oasis of calm in the noisy house.
那两个女孩经常一起在那棵大山楂树下玩耍
The two girls always play together under the large hawthorn.
我以前从未听到过这个词语,是最近新造的吗?
I hadn't heard that expression before ; is it a recent coinage?
天竺葵是种开红,粉红或白色花的花园植物
The geranium is a garden plant with red, pink or white flowers.
即使是最聪明的人也会陷入琐事与混乱之中
The most brilliant person may be mired in detail and confusion.
这位医生颇为炫耀地带着我们参观了他的医院
The doctor showed us about his hospital with much flourish.
那项要求很有意思,可是你有证件加以证明吗?
That's a very interesting claim, but can you document it?
运动员们离开赛场时,被愤怒的人群推搡着
The players were jostled by an angry crowd as they left the field.
他像一只骄傲的孔雀一样在我前面趾高气扬地走着
He strutted in front of me like a peacock.
我只是出于好奇,请问你买这辆车花了多少钱?
Just to satisfy my curiosity, how much did you pay for your car?
哥伦布按顺序仔细而详尽地记载了他的各次航程
Columbus kept a careful and detailed chronicle of his voyages.
我们若决定购买这座别墅,就得重新进行装修
If we decide to buy the cottage we'll have to do it up.
从我搬进城里以后,我有好几年没见过蚂蚱了
I hadn't seen a grasshopper for years since I moved into the city.
储存的 物经常受损坏, 尤其是老鼠为患最甚
Stores of grain are frequently attacked by pests, especially rats.
要参加体育活动--篮球, 冰球, 游泳之类的活动
Take any sport basketball, ice hockey, swimming or whatever.
这些儿童在早餐与午餐之间有牛奶与饼乾作点心
The children have a mid-morning snack of milk and biscuits.
我并不是自吹自擂,但所有的重要工作都是我干的
I'm not blowing my own trumpet, but I did all the top jobs.
他最初的反应是不同意。可是後来他改变了主意
ke3 shi4後 la2i ta1 ga3i bia4n le zhu3 yi###His first response was to say no!###Later, however, he changed his mind.
人们一提到维也纳就会联想到华尔兹圆舞曲和咖啡馆
People connect Vienna with waltzes and coffee-houses.
除了一本照相簿外, 我还给了他一支钢笔和一支铅笔
In addition to an album, I gave him a pen and a pencil.
往日激情将熄的余烬仍可从他的文章中看出来
The dying embers of a former passion can still be seen in his article.
这一段里面有很多名词,例如男孩,女孩和书本
In this paragraph there are many nouns, such as boy, girl, and book.
你的书好像比我的有意思, 你愿意(和我)交换吗?
Your book looks more interesting than mine: do you want to swap (with me)?
珍和玛丽是好朋友,前者是老师,后者是护士
Jane and Mary are good friends; the former is a teacher, the latter is a nurse.
刘师傅把每道工序做给我们看,然后让我们自己干
Master Liu demonstrated to us each process, and let us do it ourselves.
利物浦队因对方一队员用手触球而得到一个罚球
Liverpool were given a penalty when one of their opponents handled the ball.
瞧,我这是怎么搞的!它本是辆新车。我怎么办好呢?
ta1 be3n shi4 lia4ng xi1n ju1###wo3 ze3n me ba4n ha4o ne?!###Just look what I have done! It was a new car!###Whatever am I going to do?
你弟弟小小的年龄竟高出你一大截,真令人恼火!
How maddening to have your younger brother tower over you, at his age, too!
别老唠叨你的那些问题,还是做些实际工作解决它们吧!
Stop dwelling on your problems and do something about them!
先把系帐篷的桩子打进地里,再把绳子系在桩子上
First hammer the tent pegs into the ground, then tie the ropes onto them.
店主给我们的分量不足: 应该10公斤我们只得到7.5公斤
The shopkeeper gave us short weight: we got 7.5 kilos instead of 10 kilos.