Level 3 Level 5
Level 4

301 - 400


100 words 0 ignored

Ready to learn       Ready to review

Ignore words

Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.

All None

Ignore?
他用一把刀子将苹果切开
He cleaved an apple with a knife.
我没有注意到他已经走了
I failed to note that he had left.
孩子们假装开商店玩儿
The children were playing at keeping shop.
我们在旁边的地里放羊
We are grazing the sheep in the next field.
那些男孩子们渴望下课
The boys were itching for the lesson to end.
夏天他总是高高兴兴的
He's always full of cheer in summer.
我们一星期三节化学课
We have three periods of chemistry a week.
你不是支持我就是反对我
You are either with me or against me.
他想当医生或者经商
He wants to be a doctor or go into business.
门口有个男人要求见你
Some man at the door is asking to see you.
他觉得他们和他地位相等
He feels that they are his equals.
今年的开始将会更好
The commencement of this year will be better.
他们决定开办一家合作社
They decided to set up a cooperative.
你现在需要的就是放假
A holiday will be just the thing for you.
她上大学时经常练跑步
She used to run when she was at college.
他是一位非常重要的人物
He is a man of great importance.
别以为我能相信那件事
You can scarcely expect me to believe that.
他将他的名字写在清单上
He wrote down his name on the list.
这里有很大的活动空间
There is plenty of space here to move about.
她和我在学院里是同学
She and I were contemporaries at college.
她在电话中说话不太客气
She sounded rather off on the phone.
我们在下午四点钟喝茶
We have tea at four o'clock in the afternoon.
我在写现代英语的语法书
I'm writing a grammar of modern English.
我想我们能从中学到许多
I think we may learn much from it.
他已经习惯在外面吃饭了
He is used to eating out all the time.
我们都支持他的科学研究
We all support his scientific research.
请给我找一个放糖的容器
Please find me a receptacle for sugar.
我从不错过踢足球的机会
I never miss a chance of playing football.
父亲下午总要睡个午觉
Father always takes a nap in the afternoon.
住寄宿舍比住旅馆便宜
It's cheaper to live in lodgings than in a hotel.
我不喜欢读他的文学批评
I don't like to read his literary criticism.
别把刚才跟你说的事忘了
Don't forget what I told you just now.
好像她已出去好几天了
It looks as if she's gone away for a few days.
我从报纸上得知这个消息
I learned this news from the newspaper.
排球是我很喜欢的运动
Volleyball is a sport of which I am very fond.
他昨天参加了我们的讨论
He joined us in the discussion yesterday.
除我之外,他们都去睡觉了
They all went to sleep except me.
今天食堂比往常忙得多
The canteen is more than usually busy today.
整个工作只需要半个小时
The whole job only takes half an hour.
我找不到你寄给我的那封信
I can't trace that letter you sent me.
我们每个星期四下午开会
We have meetings every Thursday afternoon.
早饭后,他读了各种报纸
After breakfast he perused the newspapers.
这条街道比那条短四倍
This street is four times shorter than that one.
她长成了一位漂亮的女人
She developed into a beautiful woman.
我百分之百同意你的看法
I am a hundred percent in agreement with you.
这样的天才现在很少见
It is rare to find such a genius nowadays.
你只要问他,他就会告诉你
You have only to ask and he'll tell you.
我是最近才开始学法语的
I've only recently started learning French.
这是一个极为重要的问题
This is an issue of the utmost importance.
他没穿鞋,看上去矮多了
He seems much shorter without his shoes on.
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了
Your boyfriend called you just now.
天花板很低, 留神别碰头
Mind you don't bump your head on the low ceiling.
大米是我们生活的基本食物
Rice is our essential foodstuff in life.
我家附近新建了一家工厂
A new factory was established near my home.
你把这个句子中的动词丢了
You have omitted the verb in the sentence.
老师给全班同学作了听写
The teacher dictated to the whole class.
你不请大夫来, 他就得死了
He will certainly die if you don't call a doctor.
他喜欢拿他的同学开玩笑
He likes playing jokes on his classmates.
他们要去动物园或打排球
They will go to the zoo or play volleyball.
爸爸每天早上走路去上班
Father walks to his office every morning.
我们决定立刻去火车站
We determined to go to the railway station at once.
这个小男孩能够数到一千
The little boy can count up to a thousand.
有的人爱先做难做的工作
Some people tackle the difficult jobs first.
这个小男孩跑去找他的哥哥
The little boy ran off to get his brother.
这座公路桥现在开放通行
The road bridge is now open to traffic.
把这些信送到对面邮局去
Take these letters over to the post office.
那男子一举一动像个大男孩
That man behaves like an overgrown child.
这家医院有二百个床位
This hospital has accommodation for 200 patients.
可能的话,她想跟我们一起去
If possible, She wants to go with us.
这不是一个很重要的问题
This is not an issue of the utmost importance.
不论你在哪里,我都会想念你
Wherever you are, I will miss you.
她认为自己懂得什么是生活
She esteemed that she knew what life was.
别哭,你现在已经是大男孩了
Don't cry, you are a big boy now.
别都挤在一块儿, 分开坐吧
Don't all sit together, spread yourselves out.
听到脚步声,就知道他回来了
Footsteps announced his return.
他为我切了几块很好的鸡肉
He carved me some very nice pieces of chicken.
这些电影只适宜成人观看
These films are suitable for adults only.
这封信只用一张纸写成
The letter was written on a single sheet of paper.
我要去图书馆还这些书
I'm just going to check in these books at the library.
下点雨会使我们感到凉快一些
Some rain would cool us down.
小女孩立志要做一名科学家
The young girl aspired to be a scientist.
我希望演说者不要离题
I wish the speaker would confine himself to the subject.
我正在做晚饭时停电了
While I was cooking supper the electricity went off.
青少年是身体成熟期
Teenage is the period at which the body reaches maturity.
那就说明了她不在这里的原因
That explains why she is not here.
有许多来自那个国家的难民
There are many refugees from that country.
妈妈准备了好吃的东西给我
Mother has something delicious in store for me.
使学生学习是教师的责任
It's a teacher's business to make student learn.
我不喝酒, 给我来杯汽水吧
I won't have any wine; I'll just have (a) soda water.
她很快成为大家注意的人物
She soon becomes the centre of attention.
我认为我已找到理想的爱人了
I think I've met the love of my life.
我为准备英语考试的人做辅导
I coach people for English exams.
我们应该对下一代负责
We should be responsible for the generation as yet unborn.
我爱她就像爱自己的女儿一样
I have loved her like a father should.
我能和你做生意,太高兴了
I am only too pleased to do business with you.
这辆汽车亮起了危险信号灯
The car had its hazard warning lights on.
这决非解决问题的好办法
This is by no means a good way to solve the problem.
天气预报说明天是晴天
The weather forecast says it will be sunny tomorrow.
我有两个姐姐!###她们都是医生
ta1 men do1u shi4 yi1 she1ng!###I've got two sisters!###They'reboth doctors.
这家新开的商店里挤满了顾客
The new store is crowded with customers.