Level 5 Level 7
Level 6

501 - 600


100 words 0 ignored

Ready to learn       Ready to review

Ignore words

Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.

All None

Ignore?
问题是什么时候能得到我们所需要的钱
The problem is when to get the money we need.
她自己省着吃,好让孩子们吃饱
She stinted herself of food in order to let the children have enough.
我的英文作业中只有两三处错误
I had no more than 2 or 3 mistakes on my English assignment.
我们的海关检查只花了几分钟时间
It took us only a few minutes to get through the Customs.
这是我从当地干部那里了解到的情况
That's what I've learnt from the local cadres.
步行了四个小时以后,我们开始累了
After walking for four hours we were beginning to flag.
你多花点时间学习课文是有好处的
You could with profit spend some extra time studying the text.
客人们说他们不反对听听轻音乐
The guests said that they wouldn't mind having a little light music.
把这些数字加起来,告诉我总数是多少
Add this numbers together and give me the total.
我们每年举行一次大学校友联欢会
We hold an annual reunion of former students of the college.
他决心去看看办公室后边的那些房间
He determined to view the rooms behind the office.
不要指望一个星期就能学会一门外语
You can't expect to learn a foreign language in a week.
辛苦工作了四个小时后,他觉得非常饿
He felt very hungry after four-hours' hard work.
他走了,把所有没做完的工作都留给了我
He was gone and left all the work undone to me.
讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练
It took years of hard work to speak good English.
这是我有过的教育意义最大的一次经历
It was the most educational experience I had ever had.
我们请她帮忙时, 她总是那么不友好
She is always so disagreeable when we ask her to help.
这机器是为水下使用而特别改装的
This machine has been specially adapted for underwater use.
一般认为出国旅游可增广见闻
It is generally thought that traveling abroad can enrich one's knowledge.
也许这本书会对你的研究有用处
Perhaps this book will prove to be of some use to you in your studies.
周一周二连续两天我们都将开会
We shall have meetings on two consecutive days, Monday and Tuesday.
我只关心我觉得对我很重要的事物
I am concerned only with things that I feel are important to me.
如今,我们可以利用太阳能做很多事情
We can use solar energy to do many things today.
那城市有自己的公用图书馆和公园
The town has its own public library and public gardens.
她的小说我都喜欢, 最新的一部尤其好
I like all her novels, but her latest is particularly good.
女儿睡觉之前,我总讲故事给她听
I always tell my daughter a story before she goes to sleep.
今天早晨我起床晚了,错过了公共汽车
I got up late this morning and missed the bus.
当她看到他走过来的时候,她的脸亮了起来
Her face lit up when she saw he was coming.
我们是在试验的基础上得出这个结论的
We drew this conclusion on the basis of experiments.
二十世纪六十年代出现了许多新兴国家
The 1960s saw the emergence of many new nations.
他十岁的时候就已经长得比他哥哥高了
By the time he is ten, he has outgrown his older brother.
我认为他对这个问题的评论是不正确的
I think his commentary on this issue is not correct.
工作了十五个小时之后,我开始感到累了
After working for fifteen hours I began to tire.
旅行社的那位小姐告诉我下午一点开门
The lady at the tourist office told me it opened at 1 pm.
他每次来电话时, 我好像总是正在洗澡
Every time he phones I always seem to be in the bath.
你可得安静点儿了,要不然我没法计算了
Do keep quiet or you'll throw me out in my calculations.
我代表我的同事和我本人向你表示感谢
On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you.
我正在做吃的, 没太留心听收音机
I was only listening to the radio with half an ear, while preparing some food.
有些人在爬高山时会发生高山反应
Some people develop altitude sickness when climbing high mountains.
现在是差一刻四点--我四点一刻见你
It's (a) quarter to (US of) four now I'll meet you at quarter past (US after).
我女儿今天有点不舒服, 所以她没去上学
My daughter's a bit poorly today, so she didn't go to school.
劳驾, 买去市中心的两张全票和两张半票
Two and two halves to the city centre, please.
他长大了,穿剩下的衣服就给了他的弟弟
As he grew up he passed on his clothes to his younger brother.
那个小男孩第一次会将汉字慢慢地读出来
That boy can spell out the Chinese for the fast time.
只要你不出卖我,要我做什么我都愿意
As long as you don't betray me, I'll do whatever you ask me to (do).
他没有回答,只是继续一点一点地吃东西
He didn't answer, but just continued to nibble at his food.
这个地方脏极了,我不相信有人能住在这
This place is filthy; I don't believe anyone can live here.
我突然意识到可能再也见不着她了
I was struck by the sudden realization that I would probably never see her again.
宴会结束时,我们谢了主人后便回家去了
At the end of the party, we thanked our host and went away.
我是今天早晨从报纸上知道这条消息的
I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.
这个虽然不便宜, 但我觉得我们还是应该买
It's not cheap but I think we should buy it none the less.
新医院的全部设备需要一年才能装备好
The complete equipment of the new hospital will take a year.
天气的变化打乱了我们体育比赛的时间表
The change of the weather has mucked up our sports timetable.
你讲到一半就停下来不讲,太没意思了
It's not nice of you to stop in the middle of what you are saying.
那把椅子原本是为你准备的,但是被她拿走了
The chair was intended for you, but she took it away.
我们将吃一点面包,剩下的留到早饭时吃
We'll eat some of the bread and keep the rest for breakfast.
我们相信你在星期五之前可以完成这篇论文
We are depending on you to finish the paper by Friday.
他跑步出发,但很快就累得慢下来成了步行
He started off at a run but soon tired and slowed to a walk.
当他在国外安定下来时,他开始想念祖国了
He came to miss his homeland when he settled down abroad.
这位演说者除了想搞笑之外,没有别的目的
The speaker has no other purpose except to make people laugh.
他自从参加了会话班,法语取得了很大进步
His French has come on a lot since he joined the conversation class.
到了这里一个月以后,学生们开始想家了
The students began to feel homesick after they had been here for a month.
这个决定将被通知给所有直接有关的人
All those who are immediately involved will be informed of the decision.
他一向是来得很晚,然后又总说他得早走
Typically, he would come in late and then say that he had to go early.
如果我们要克服困难,我们就要有进取精神
We need a spirit of enterprise if we are to overcome our difficulties.
那青年通过每天给那女子送花而向她求爱
The young man courted the young lady by bring her flowers every day.
我不喜欢他,但是说句公道话,他是个好工人
I don't like him, but, to give him his due, he is a good worker.
我们一起欢度的那个晚上是我最快乐的事情之一
That evening together is one of my happiest recollections.
这个女孩非常幸运,她的妈妈是她的知心朋友
The girl was fortunate enough to have her mother as a bosom friend.
几年来, 几百个留学生在那所大学学习过
Over the years, hundreds of overseas students have studied at that university.
我们每星期工作五天, 每星期六和星期日休息
We work five days a week and have every Saturday and Sunday off.
在出访外国之前要做好许多准备工作
There are a lot of preliminaries to be gone through before you can visit a foreign country.
这一情况出现得很突然,把我们的计划全都打乱了
This sudden development turned all our plans topsy-turvy.
现在是休息时间, 学生们一个接一个走出教室
It was the time of break and students came out of classroom one after another.
别为几个差错着急,迟早一切都会得到圆满解决的
Don't worry about a few mistakes; it'll all come out in the wash.
常给我们看病的那个医生, 我们都非常喜欢他, 他要走了
Our doctor, whom/who we all like very much, is leaving.
今年我们不能出国,所以只能去上海度假了
We can't go abroad this year, so we'll have to content ourselves with a holiday in Shanghai.
现在的时装和我还是小女孩时候流行的样子很不一样了
Fashions have changed a lot since I was a little girl.
只有知道如何生活的人们, 才会开始认识自己和人生
Only those who learn how to live can come to know themselves and life.
我们应该多注意危险的思想意识对年轻人的影响
We should pay more attention to the infection of young people with dangerous ideologies.
在一般情况下他都和我们一起来, 只是他现在身体不太好
In the ordinary way he would have come with us, but he's not feeling well.
我妹妹认为,她能极力说服父亲提高她每月的零用钱
My younger sister thinks she can argue Father into increasing her monthly pocket money.
如果你到今晚把手头上的工作做完,你明天就可以休息
Provided/Providing (that) you clear your desk by this evening, you can have tomorrow off.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
这杯子碎了
The glass shattered.
他心地善良
He has a kind heart.
请别打扰我
Please leave me alone.
那匹马踢了我
That horse kicked me.
你看上去心虚
You look guilty.
他昨天到达的
He arrived yesterday.
这梯子有八级
The ladder has eight rungs.
我的记性很差
I have a very poor memory.
金钱不是一切
Money isn't everything.
云层正在堆积
Clouds are banking up.
人们叫她泼妇
People called her shrew.
她恳求原谅
She supplicated for pardon.
她和他订婚了
She plighted herself to him.
雪深两英尺
The snow is two feet in depth.
他有一双套鞋
He has a pair of overshoes.
祝你旅途愉快
I wish you a pleasant trip.