25 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
1. in; 2. [jag bor ~ Sverige] I live in Sweden
1. to have; 2. [hon ~de rätt] she was right; 3. [han ~de fel] he was wrong
it, that (neuter pronoun)
1. a / an (common); 2. [de har ~ hund] they have a dog
who, whom, which, that
1. on; 2. at; 3. in; 4. of; 5. [~ svenska] in Swedish
å andra sidan
on the other hand, then again (figurative use)
of / by / at / off
for / by / to
1. that; 2. [jag tror ~ du har rätt] I think that you are right
1. to be able to/can; 2. to know something, to be able to do something; 3. [att ~ flera språk] to be able to speak several languages
shall, should, will
1. I (singular, subject); 2. [~ heter Lars Svensson] my name is Lars Svensson
1. not; 2. [jag kan ~ svenska] I can't speak Swedish
1. with; 2. along; 3. by; 4. [jag ~!] me, too!
1. to; 2. of; 3. [han är son ~] he is the son of
1. little, small (only used for singular nouns); 2. [när jag var ~] when I was small
1. a / an (neuter); 2. one (numeral)
1. to wish, to not begrudge someone; 2. to not allow oneself sth.
1. around / about / in / again; [gör inte ~ det!] don’t do that again!