Level 29 Level 31
25 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
1. to forget; 2. to leave something behind by accident
1. an agreement; 2. a legally binding agreement, a contract; 3. [ett hyres~] a rental agreement, a lease
1. a game (played by children) 2. a deck of cards
1. fun, cool; 2. [vad ~!] How cool! How nice!
1. a night; 2. [i ~] a) tonight, this evening; b) last night
to change, to modify
to indicate, to state, to mention; to report (someone, a crime)
something, anything (NOT: "något")
of course, it stands to reason
an individual (loan word)
1. a physical exercise; 2. a (political) motion (loan word)
1. glad, happy; 2. [~ påsk] happy Easter
1. down, downwards; 2. [att ladda ~] to download; 3. [att varva ~] to change down (gears in a car), to take it easier
1. an environment; 2. [~ombyte] a change of scenery (loan word from French)
to present (loan word)
1. to stay, to remain; 2. to stop
1. to switch, to exchange sth.; 2. to change (places, clothes, etc.) 3. to replace sth.
an alternative (loan word)
1. a minute; 2. [klockan var fem ~er i två] it was 1.55, it was five to two (loan word)
1. nothing, anything; 2. [det gör ~!] it doesn't matter! never mind! it's quite all right!
to experience (an event, adventure)