Level 4 Level 6
25 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
to tear, to rip
to begin (often used with verbs)
1. whole, complete; 2. [en ~ del] a whole lot (of people), a good deal, plenty of
1. a day; 2. [~ in, ~ ut] day in, day out
1. oneself, self (not reflexive pronoun); 2. alone, by oneself
1. a person; 2. [~or] people (not a loan word)
1. Swedish, i.e. having the Swedish nationality; 2. belonging to the territory of Sweden; 3. [är du ~ medborgare?] are you a Swedish citizen?
1. a question, a matter; 2. [att ställa en ~] to ask a question; 3. [inga fler ~or?] any more questions?
1. us; 2. [hos ~] a) in our country; b) at our place, at our house
1. to believe; 2. [att ~ på ngt] to believe in sth. or s.o.
1. to think, to have an opinion; 2. [vad ~er du om boken?] what do you think of the book, what's your opinion of the book?
1. a comment; 2. a commentary; 3. [inga ~er!] (plural in Swedish) no comment!
to know (facts)
1. to try, to attempt; 2. to make an effort (not used for the sense of trying clothes, shoes etc)
1. to feel, to sense, to smell; 2. to know (people); 3. [att lära ~] to get to know; 4. [att ~ sig] to feel (tired, healthy etc.)
1. to read; 2. to learn
maybe (not: "måhända")
1. like, alike, similar; 2. [hon var sig ~] she hadn't changed a bit